5 best selling newish speaker brands in 2013?

Thinking about looking at speakers, but there are too many. What brands are the most popular? Please keep it to 5 or it defeats the purpose...thanks.

Hopefully it won't just be B&W, Magnepan, the usual suspects. Say, stars in the range 1000 to 4000 -ish.

Thanks.
river251
Bjesien, why not the Zu? Just asking because of all the B-stock deals on Ebay, and they are loverly....

Never heard a full range. Not a B&W fan either.

I know where there is a MINT pair of ProAc 2.5s. The guy who sold me my mint OneSCs. All Yew. He will be my first phone call when I'm ready. He may want to trade back, but otherwise he won't let go of his 2.5s. D40R is amazing but too rich for me.
I love my Harbeth C7es3's. The new 30.1 is pricey but I've heard them and they do sound excellent IMO.
Golden Ear Triton 2s, Gallo Classico CL-4, Gallo Reference 3.5 (on sale now for $3599/pr. an incredible value!), Tekton Design Pendragons, PSB Image T6 (front ported) or Synchrony One (rear ported).

Those are among the most popular speakers nowadays. And speaker technology has come a long way in the past 3-4 years. I suspect you'd be happy with many of these...

-RW-