Help selling Krell 700 CX

Good day,

I’m very new to these forums as I was directed here due to the high end nature of the units we have,…

My wife’s father passed on, and he has a lot of stereo equipment made by Krell, I’ve look on the web, and can’t find a lot out there in that lineup for sale.

Could anyone jump in here, and give me a heads up on how to actually price them fairly ?

700CX

pre amp 

Theta system 

Thank you in advance 

terrror

@terrror  Contact me at [email protected] and I'll be glad to help you price these and advise you on selling the gear on Audiogon.  :)      

Thank you,

I replied to your email about assisting with pricing, and sale,

I left my cellphone number if it’s easier to chat first,….

You can look up Audioshark.com, I see a few fpb 700cx for sale from ca 6 to 8k usd. You should be able to get at good price for it. I sold a fpb 600 some years ago and it was not difficult to sell for a good price (same with other krell amps i've owned). So maybe I would try 8k usd, even if maybe you dont get more than 6-7.

HiFi shark is also a good resource.    There has never been a better time to sell gear.    I just traded a CJ preamp toward a new component,   I got all the money for it, $1500.... in less than 24 hours it was resold for $1750.

High quality gear shouldn't be tough to sell with 6 month and longer lead times that most mfg are experiencing.    

Sorry for your loss, good luck with sale.

If you need more information than Audioshark.com provides you can subscribe to the Audiogon Bluebook function on this site see average sale prices tracked over time.

https://www.audiogon.com/bluebook