Help with Plinius

I don't know if anyone can help but I was changing fuses on a Plinius 8200Mk11 and the prongs fell off the fuse holder so I can't screw the fuse holder in anymore. Tried contacting Plinius but no response so far. I tried going to local electrical supply stores but they have no idea where I could get something that might work. My amp (and music listening) is a bust until I get this issue resolved....any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
rspark
Thanks for your response Peter. The screw cap on the one I have when pulled out has 3 prongs. Hard to see how the the Radio Shack unit works and people seem to think it's worthless by their reviews. . What I need is actually just a new screw cap with prongs but I guess I could get a whole unit if necessary and get someone to wire it in. thanks for your reply, happy listening.
If your handy you can just replace the entire holder with the one above. They work just fine and are actually a lot sturdier than most other pronged fuse holders. You can of course also replace it with a screw cap one which they also sell.

Best of luck

Peter
These may be what your looking for, theres several types so do a little research on this site.

Little Fuse Cap

Schurter Cap

Best of luck

Peter
Peter,

I will take a look at those.Thanks so much for your help. Regards, Richard
Email the US distributor-in Portland, OR. Great guy, super helpful and will get back to you.
Frank Gazzo
[email protected]

Fabulous integrated BTW...fwiw I found the pre in the 9x00 series more musical.