Hegel h300 or Modwrkw200 or Music Fidelity M6500i

Hello there, the equipment I have right now is oppo 105 connected to my vintage Technics Su- G95 integrated amp/receiver,speakers I have Technics SB-A55,also I have HSU-VTF 15H Sub.i have researched a lot and finally reached to buy a integrated amp one of the following, Hegel H300 or Music Fidelity m6500i and Modwright KWI 200.so what amp should I buy,will really appreciate suggestions.will be waiting for some advises.
mjniz31
Had not heard the Hegel, had the MF M6 500I, excellent amp but I did not like it in my system and got rid of it. I now have the MW KWI-200, for a few years now, it is just a fantastic IA, it seems to do a lot of things right, plenty of power and head room and is able to drive mine 84dB speakers w/o breaking a sweat. If you add a MW LS-100 PA it is even better sounding, for me its a keeper. Good luck in your search.
I agree with Maxboy00. The KWI200 is a very solid IA with loads of power. Give it an audition.

Maxboy00-what type of cables do you run on yours? Thanks
Rsahd000

Right now I have Wywires (Blue) between the KWI-200 and the LS-100, and Signal Cables (Silver) for source and speakers wires. The speakers are from Selah.