Integrateds: $3K, $4.5K or $5K

I'm building a new system with an integrated amp at its heart. I'm considering Musical Fidelity M6i (200 wpc, $3,000), McIntosh MA5200 (100 wpc, $4500) or Bryston B135 SST2 (135 wpc, $5070 w/ remote).

Will be driving either Totem Element Fire (8 ohms, 88db SPL) or Joseph Audio Pulsar (8 ohms, 85db SPL), both 2-way stand mounts.

Small room (13' x 15', 9' ceiling).

Listening to mostly mainstream rock, R&B, dance/club. Occasional light jazz, Broadway, Sinatra and the like.

Would welcome input from those who've had experience with, or opinions about, any of these amps.

Thx.
jbltmp
A friend told me he heard about Job releasing an integrated next year. I haven't been on the Job website in a while.
hegel's are awesome integrated's. They have the new ones that just replaced last years models so there are many being offered on the net. I personally went with Ayre last month and LOVE it. I feel it's more of everything. It's the most tube like, but with all the goodness of SS. The extremes are natural and extended. Having Proacs, I can hear the limits of an amps sound staging and I can tell if they image properly. The Ayre's do this better than any integrateds I've heard. Some will sound deeper, but it's not as accurate and teh Ayre does go that low.

That said, everyone else likes what they have best or they wouldn't have it. This is the most important thing about hi fi. We all hear differently. All amps will behave differently with different cables and speakers as well as front ends.

Based on your speakers, my ears liked the Ayre AX7, Hegel 200 and MF amps best. All were using AQ cables throughout the systems. All were Rock series I believe.
I have been a happy owner of the Hegel H300 for about 4 months. I won't give superlatives as there are many reviews on the web that do a good job of that. In the 12 months prior, I had owned a Levinson integrated, big Levinson power amp, Simaudio integrated, and VTL monos. In that time frame I have also listened to Bryston and Plinius integrateds. In the past I have also owned a couple McIntosh amps and some Audio Research gear. They all have been really good, but Hegel has been the first that has not made me want to look for the next one. Another I would recommend if you could find it is the Burmester 051.
Thanks for the excellent advice coming through. Some of the recommendations are hard to find in my area, so that's a limiting factor, but all comments are much appreciated.
As one post noted, it may make most sense to first settle on the speakers and go from there. The only ussue with that is choosing speakers as I hear them through electronics that I most likely will not have, so it's kind of a catch 22, but I guess you have to establish a given at some point and I think speakers are the most variable component in the chain.
I would also say that Ayre and Hegel are two of the BEST integrateds right now as both go with every speaker I've auditioned over the last 7 months as I redo my whole system. Good to hear others liking their gear.