Cable recommendations for cary slp-98p & cary 120s

Looking for some reconditions over copper or silver interconnects for my cary slp98p to my Cary 120s power amp. I am using Kimber silver streaks from my cary cd player to my preamp and made a huge difference in clarity and image and speed. But should a person go with copper for preamp to power amp or silver be better signal transfer?

Also would a Shunyata Zi-tron cobra power cord be a good choice for a cary power amp? Since i have shunyata viper Zi-tron power cords for the rest of my system."

Let me know your experiences
128x128jakecanada
I always use silver cables with tubes and since the Silver Streaks are doing well for you why not try another Kimber, say KCAG or more Silver Streaks for preamp to amp? I use KCAG myself from source to preamp,a great cable, transparent as can be and nice synergy with tubes.
I had great luck with Audio Magic cables with my SLP-98 and SLP-05. I agree that silver cables seem to work very nicely with tube equipment.
I must tell you that Amadi makes cables that are world class for a song. They fly under the radar, but best big dollar cables. I know as I have owned many big dollar cables and Amadi gives up nothing! Look at the ads here on the Gon.