New KT150 tubes?

Has anyone any experience with these pretty new tubes. There are already one or 2 amps I know of, that use them. The review of one of these amps in a UK magazine suggested they were a little warmer and more natural sounding than the nearly new KT120's

The article also suggested they were a straight swap for KT120 based amps, with no adjustment necessary. They are more than twice the cost of KT120's, but still not too costly compared with NOS tubes. I know changing from KT88's or 90's to 120's. did require some amp modification. I have an ARC reference 75 and might want to try the new tubes at some point, ARC don't seem to have a customer E-mail service, to ask the question
david12
The "life testing" of 150s has taken so long that it's starting to freak me out..
Wolf -- Look at the bright side. The longer it takes the life testing the longer tube life it has (Duh). I'd consider it a good thing. But I already have the blessing of Octave for my amp. Another thought - Since they now have a new amp that uses the KT150 they must like them. I'm just waiting for my local tube guy (Jim McShane) to sell them.
Confessions: I don't own an ARC amp, but I approve of them generally, and I'm really in no hurry to try 150s so no amps shall be harmed around here. Also, I check my bias on the factory upgraded (I mention that fact to show I care) Jolida 502p I DO own fairly often for no reason other than I have a meter and enjoy risking knuckle burns. I've noticed the LEDs used for bias setting on this amp are very accurate so really the meter is unnecessary, but I do it anyway...500mv per the manual, and the bias on the 120s stays on track really well, even after over 2 years of abuse. According to the Absolute Sound mag I got yesterday, Jolida just put out a new line of power amps with KT150s called "Luxor", and since Jolida hasn't updated their website since 2004 you have to dig through United Home Audio's site to find anything about them. Somebody get those guys a publicist!
Comment from an ARC REF75 owner residing in Seattle.

"Call ARC. My dealer did, and they told him to tell me to go ahead and put them in my Ref75."