Powering PSB Synchrony Two Towers

Hey all! Just purchased an awesome set of PSB Synchrony Two tower speakers. I'm in the process of picking an integrated solid state amp to power these bad boys and I'm curious as to what to look out for to find good synergy. I'm going to an audio store tomorrow to listen to them hooked up to a few different amps but what are things go look out for besides just watts per channel. I'm okay with a class D amp, and I don't need many inputs. I'm not looking for specific amplifier recommendations, but rather what specs I should look out for to narrow it down. Thanks again!
duncanbradley
but rather what specs I should look out for to narrow it down.
Other than adequate power for your needs, the amp needs to be rated for use with 4 ohm speakers. It would also be good to see a substantial increase in power output from the 8 ohm rating to the 4 ohm rating, doubling would be great. Then just listen, and let your ears make the decision.
Tls49, you beat me to it. The amp needs to show specs for driving 4 ohm spkrs. Some manufacturers only show specs for 8 ohms.
Powering a pair of Sync Ones with my Ayre Integrated solid state amp -- love it!