Do you indulge when listening to your rig?

I was curious how many audiophiles have a glass of wine or beer when listening to their system. I myself on occasions have done this with excellent results, although it's not a habit. If you were going to have a serious listening session would you, or would not have a drink. Thanks for viewing this thread!
phd
"Bean Freaks Hijack Audio Thread." Details at 11.

Thankfully it's coffee beans and not Fava beans. I need my liver.
"Bean Freaks Hijack Audio Thread." Details at 11.
OK, let hear more ALONE under a warm blanket with a guitar amp plug into a Adcom ace-515 and ...
------------------------------------------------------------
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Donjr, Frieling did the trick. You're correct, problem was my BonJour not holding the heat long enough while it was brewing. Thanks!

This is a test of the Emergency Broadcasting System. The broadcasters of your area in voluntary cooperation with the FCC and other authorities have developed this system to keep you informed in the event of an emergency."

If this had been an actual emergency, you would have been instructed where to tune in your area for news and official information.

Back to our scheduled programming ... Wolf, apologies for the interruption, please continue, as you were saying ... under warm blanket, ALONE jamming Slim Whitman with your Made in China Guitar amp rolling KT950s ...
When I use the French Press I pour really hot water in and push down the press to heat the metal strainer and stem. I let that stay there until the water in the kettle is boiling then dump it out add coffee and boiling water. It does stay much hotter that way.

Yes you must buy a coffee grinder and grind your own. store the beans in an air tight container. Do not put in the refrigerator, it causes the oil to come out of the beans.

Last of all " Friends don't let friends drink Starbucks"
I owned a Grammer guitar for 40 years or something...just like Slim Witman! Also, I've never plugged a guitar amp into the ACE515...too much work schlepping an amp from the studio area into the hifi room. And my current fave guitar amp was made in Kentucky.