Cars. What does the typical audiophile drive?

Just curious. People have asked about watches,
cigars, beer, and even ones income here.

1: What do you drive (daily & weekends)?
2: What might you be driving in the future?
3: What would you drive if $$$ was no object (pick 2 ;-)?

My answers to the above:
1: Toyota truck.
2: Newer Toyota truck.
3: Lamborghini Murcielago & McLaren F1.
houndco
Yes, the saint did drive a volvo c70 in the movie. I am not sure what the saint in the old movies drove, though. But I am thesaint519. Not quite the same thing. But great observation.
My daily driver is a Mazda Millenia. My other car is an all out assault 93' Mazda Rx-7 with 450+hp that I tinkered around with in college. I used to think people who put 20k+ audio systems in their cars were crazy. Come to think of it, I still do. I can understand a costly home system, but in a car? I used to drag race on occasion and made a lot of effort to lighten up the car, not throw a 200 lb. amp and speakers into it, but that's an entirely different show.
and when I grow up, I'll be driving a rocket propelled car that switches into a jet at the switch of a button, you know, to avoid traffic and what not.
I have fond memories of "The Saint", fonder memories of the beautifull Volvo (had a few friends, that each a few of them), but the fondest memories were of Dianna Riggs in those clingy outfits.
Corvette, '97 C5, one helluva bad azz car. Running well over 500HP with Nitrous. It's also one of my hobbys. Oh, yea it's blk on blk, very nice looking, imo.