Cars. What does the typical audiophile drive?

Just curious. People have asked about watches,
cigars, beer, and even ones income here.

1: What do you drive (daily & weekends)?
2: What might you be driving in the future?
3: What would you drive if $$$ was no object (pick 2 ;-)?

My answers to the above:
1: Toyota truck.
2: Newer Toyota truck.
3: Lamborghini Murcielago & McLaren F1.
houndco
Data: You are so right. Here in the U.S. it's roughly the total American death count in Viet Nam, each year, right under our collective nose.

It's strange what our brain allows us to ignore (people think psychoacoustics is something) in order to partake in the everyday humdrum. Our romance with cars cannot survive much scrutiny.

You can see from my post above that one of my other great passions is cycling. It is a beautiful thing really.
I raced when I was younger. Fun, healthy, environmentally friendly. A man on a bicyle is the most effecient form of movement/transportation on the planet. And oh ya, the greatest threat is??.... Cars.

Take care and may you have strenght.

I remain,
Data....very very sorry to hear about your son.

Yesterday I was out for a 60 mile bike ride with a local club...like Clueless I too raced when I was younger (8 seasons) and find cycling to be a great passion. About 10 miles into the ride we rode up on an accident and I saw the yellow body bags...this is the second time I have seen this while riding. A man and his son-in-law were hit by a car on PCH (in Huntington Beach, CA). Apparently an accident (the guy was not drunk). The man was killed and his son-and -law is in critical condition with a broken back. Yes, the brain does allow us to ignore such tragedy until we actually are confronted with it.
About a month ago I saw a study which compared safety (physical well-being) between urban, suburban and far suburban areas. Contrary to the researcher's expectation, the far suburbs proved to be most dangerous areas to live. The higher injury rates were due soley to the added driving times and mileage required by exurban living. Cars are safer now than ever, but driving a car is still a most dangerous activity. Most tragically drivers with less than a years experience are its most frequent victims.

We should enjoy ourselves, but we need to be careful. Life is so very precious.
Clueless and Jla, I too used to bike race. Time trials mostly. I rode Bianchi. First a Rekord 748 with Campagnolo Nuovo Record gruppo, some Gipiemme stuff, and Nisi wheels. Next a Bianchi Superleggera, all Campagnolo Super Record gruppo and accessories, Nisi wheels. This was back when Chrome-Moly ruled. Loved the ride of that Columbus tubing, and nothing beats cotton tubulars for rubber. Haven't been on a bike for the last 17 years. Used to ride 30 miles a day, with Century(100 mile) rides on weekends.
whatever your daily, money-no-option choice is please, DRIVE IT SAFE.
i prefere new Kenworth for money-no-option on that behalf.