Pictures for an ad

Granted, it probably is safe. But I always find it amazing when sellers shoot pictures of their items by placing them on the carpeted floor on their FACE and then on their rear side. Odd. Honestly, just set it on a frickin' counter!

Check out the recent Theta Compli ad.
tgyeti
Haha, this is hilarious. It's always bothered me. How about on the sidewalk or deck? These are the book smart people that took 3 tries to pass their drivers test. Nothing wrong with them, but don't buy from them under any circumstances. I have a brother in law with this syndrome. He closes the trunk of his car with keys in hand (the hand he's closing the trunk with) and he can't use a screwdriver (I'm serious). These people do NOT take care of their equipment. They also don't beat on it but the housekeeping is nil.
Post removed 
I care if I want to buy something. I like to see detail, for instance, when buying tubes. For the big equipment it really just confirms that the seller has what they say they have, and general condition. I like it when they include pictures of all sides. I find it ridiculous that some sellers include a picture of the face from 4 different angles and fail to picture the back. How they do it is only important if they get the light they need and some detail shots.