What speakers for $5K Used?

I use Joseph Audio rm25si speaers and love them with my Plinius gear. I'm thinking of moving the Josephs to my HT and interested in spending $5k or less for my music system. Any suggestions?
moto_man
I've owned a pair of Aerial Acoustic 10T's for several years now and have enjoyed them immensely. These are the Santos Rosewood finish and retail for $8700 with the stands but can be found used for about $4000. Fit'n finish are of excellent quality as are all Aerial models. Bass is very full yet tight (with the right amp), and sonics very good.

I will venture a confident guess that you'd be hard pressed to find a better full range speaker at the $8700 or below price. I would even go so far as to say that, with few exceptions(like perhaps the Vandersteen Model 5's), you'd have to spend perhaps double the $8700 to hear any appreciable differences or sonic improvements.

With the right equipment, this is a very engaging speaker at lower and higher listening levels.

-IMO
without question..piega p-10s'..there are a number on this site now that the new c-series is coming out. you will not be dissapointed..as long as your plinius gear can handle a 4ohm load they will sound superb.
Also I would look into the Talon Khorus, there are quite a few used pairs right now under 5000 and they are supposed to be great, good luck
there have been some great prices on 10T's here from time to time...hard to beat in that range