What speakers for $5K Used?

I use Joseph Audio rm25si speaers and love them with my Plinius gear. I'm thinking of moving the Josephs to my HT and interested in spending $5k or less for my music system. Any suggestions?
moto_man
I've owned a pair of Aerial Acoustic 10T's for several years now and have enjoyed them immensely. These are the Santos Rosewood finish and retail for $8700 with the stands but can be found used for about $4000. Fit'n finish are of excellent quality as are all Aerial models. Bass is very full yet tight (with the right amp), and sonics very good.

I will venture a confident guess that you'd be hard pressed to find a better full range speaker at the $8700 or below price. I would even go so far as to say that, with few exceptions(like perhaps the Vandersteen Model 5's), you'd have to spend perhaps double the $8700 to hear any appreciable differences or sonic improvements.

With the right equipment, this is a very engaging speaker at lower and higher listening levels.

-IMO
without question..piega p-10s'..there are a number on this site now that the new c-series is coming out. you will not be dissapointed..as long as your plinius gear can handle a 4ohm load they will sound superb.
Also I would look into the Talon Khorus, there are quite a few used pairs right now under 5000 and they are supposed to be great, good luck