Revel vs. Aerial vs. B&W

I am looking at upgrading my KEF Ref 3's and am considering Aerial's new 20T. Has anyone heard them? I have heard the B&W Nautilus 802's and think they are great - especially for the money. A friend of mine said I should consider the Revel Studios. I have never heard those. Feedback on them would be appreciated. I am using a Krell 3250/Lexicon MC12, FYI. Thanks!
acolcer
The 20t is worth every penny , i own the rosewood and have been listen about two months and they only get better,plus they are wife friendly with the wood finish which is nicer then any furniture in the house . The ribbon tweeter is the huge.
Progolf, that's it? How about a little more detail? And if you have any experience with the 10T's, how would you compare the 10T to the 20T? And what components are you driving?

Thanks,
You cannot compare the 20t's to the Revel studios the 20t's blow the revels away the revels are nice but they are not as good as the aerial 9's the mid range in the 9's are far more superier. The 20t's are the best speakers i have ever heard i will own a pair one day!
Eifel Tower, compared to mayonaise, compared to a cardigan sweater. Could they beee, any different?
Chandler Bing
imo, no aerial speaker system will blow away a revel studio or salon speaker system! i grant you, the 20t sounds much better than the 10t (i like the smaller woofers in the 20t, tighter bass than the 10t, even the model 9 sounds better than the 10t). if you are auditioning speaker systems in the $20,000+ category, you ought to listen to the Joseph Pearl's, and the wilson watt puppy's along with the Revel's.