upgrading from Spica TC60's to ??

I have had the TC60's for a long time, and the TC50's before that. I feel I need to upgrade under the assumption there have been some advancements over the last ten years. Other than that I love my speakers. My electronics are pretty good including a CJ 11A, 70watt amp. I have a small room and am considering a small/medium floor standing speaker. I would like to hear from someone who had these speakers and found something better, not just different.
joekras2785
I also went from TC-50's to TC-60's using a CJ mf2200 amp and MIT T2 biwires. My next upgrade was a pair of Martin Login Aerius (used). Fantastic upgrade, especially after I replaced the T2 with Kimber TC8. Good luck.
I still have a pair of my beloved TC50s. Great speakers but can definitely be improved upon. Try to get a pair of Kinergetics subwoofers (I had the BSC200) which will do wonders for the low end. The Edison Price binding posts are also a major improvement. I eventually upgraded to the Alon IIs but they cost 4 times as much as the TC60s.

It might be better to hold off selling your Spica until you've found a worth replacement.  I know it complicates the funding, but is a more conservative approach that won't leaving wishing you'd done something differently.  Good luck.

@joekras2785 , Forget Magneplanar. You do not have the right amp for them. What you do have the right amp for is the Klipsch RF7 III. These speakers are real sleepers. Their power and presence are remarkable at their price point and because they are designed to have controlled dispersion, room acoustics will be  less of a problem. Remember, the room is 1/2 of the loudspeaker. With these speakers it is 1/3rd. 

People tend to write Klipsch off because of their "AMF" years. They are now back in force with some great designs at prices people can afford. Paul would be very pleased.