What's the most anolog sounding CDP

Looking for an outstanding 1996-2000 circa redbook CDP (Or trans Dac combo).

I'm looking for a great value.

Do any of yall' have a suggestion?

I'm running Cary Audio Design 300se Sig Monos, and Cary pre (all class A operation).

Thanks
jchildre
The Audio Aero CAP MKII or the Prima. Or a good tube DAC like the Cal, Kora, VAC, Audio Logic etc.

The Rresolution Opus is not an anolog sounding CDP, but is a great CDP especially for the price. Excellent dynamics. It has to be used with a good power cord like the Shunyata Black Mamba to smooth it out some, it was not harsh or hard sounding but the Mamba made the CDP very smooth and relaxed sounding. It was clearly better that the Accuphase DP-77 SACD/CD player I auditioned with it, the 77 sounded boring and not as dynamic too relaxed and laid back sounding. The Wadia 861 basic bettered both of them but it is more $$$$.

Happy Listening.
I'll third the Muse recommendations, Models 9 signature and 10 are excellent at redbook cd and DVD. Detailed and never harsh. Mids are very "real-sounding" when used with suitable supporting equipment. I don't have enough experience to say they are the best, but very enjoyable and worth a listen.