Anyone tried new VH Audio Air Sine Cable?

I'm a great fan of Chris' cables. Wondering if any of you have any impressions of the new Air Sine power cable you could share?

Thanks!
danlib1
The AirSine is highly resolving, but in a very natural way, i.e., no tipped up highs or lean bass. It is well balanced from top to bottom and in my all tube system exhibits excellent PRAT. In my mind the AirSine exhibits the best attributes of silver and copper, without the negatives of either. I still don't understand how the hell a power cord can impact the sound this much (since it's not in the signal path), but the AirSines accomplished exactly what I was looking for in my system. They retained the quickness and dynamics of Taipans while improving on resolution.
i currently run the AirSine PCs on my linestage and power amp. in these positions which have higher current draw, the AirSines are excellent. i tried the AirSine on my CD player and while it made a difference, it wasn't nearly as large. presentation is very natural, balanced, EXTREMELY textured and nuanced giving music gobs of detail and emotion. highly recommended.
I have tried several of Chris' cables and have found them to be exceptional value for the money. Out of curiosity, has anyone compared the Airsine to the Elrod statement or Electraglide Epiphany?