Do materials alter frequencies and speed?

Does anyone manufacture cables made from premium copper, silver and carbon? Would the combination be additive or muddy?
deckhous
Sliver is slightly less resistive than copper, but you can overcome that by using a thicker gauge of copper.
Rsbeck -- "dynamics" are energy related. Lossy energy transfer can impact.
Frequency response measurement is time-related.
As to the evidence etc & alia, I believe Aball answered your questions, above. Cheers
>>Lossy energy transfer can impact.<<

I don't dispute that low inductance and capacitance are desirable.

But, the question remains ---

How are you measuring dynamics?

At what point does an increase in inductance and capacitance cause an
audible impact on dynamics?

>>As to the evidence etc & alia, I believe Aball answered your questions<<

Uh.....no. Also, the poster asked about materials, not configuration. I'm not
sure how this relates to the original question.

>>the broadest spectrum be derived from the use of all three?<<

Are you looking for the broadest spectrum? Or, the flattest response over the audio spectrum?

Are you talking about at audio frequencies?

You can get flat signal response within the range of audibility with the use of copper. Silver has slightly less resistance, but you can overcome that with the use of thicker gauge copper. No one has ever proven that silver has a sonic signature. Never seen a study that shows people can identify a silver cable versus copper in a DBT or ABX as long as they are precisely level matched.
Here's a chart comparing resistance, inductance, and capacitance between several popular cables -- you might be surprised to see which cables have the highest capacitance.

http://www.audioholics.com/techtips/audioprinciples/interconnects/speakercablereviewsfaceoff7.php