Has anyone heard the 47 labs Shigaraki DAC?

I have read two favorable reviews on the Shigaraki DAC. I am glad to see a company attempting to make the most out of the standard CD format. While the other formats fight it out.
nparbat
There is a review of the 4715 dac in the current (March) issue of Stereophile. I am not sure if this is the same dac as the shigiraki or not. But they appear to be similar.
Kforton, nice tweek. I want to try it. How did you strip the insulation of OTA? With wire-strippers? heat? I cannot pull off more than, say, 10cm at a time.
Wire strippers. It's a tedious and dangerous job. It's a good thing 47 gives you 50 meters in the kit! As long as you make a clean cut through the insulation it comes off with just a little coaxing.
Slawney:

Use the type of strippers that have an adjustable set screw. I have a pair of Ripley/Miller that are set specifically for the OTA. They should run $8-$9. Never nicked the wire with them and have made dozens of cuts.

If properly set you can even strip Kimber multi stranded cable with your eyes closed (they are that good and easy to use).