benz ref 2 or sumiko celebration

hi currently own the benz, but it's in for repair, and i have the celebration for a loaner. i love it, and i've read some very flattering things about it. i'm running it with a vpi scout/jmw-9 table/arm combo. i have a tube pre and a ss amp. i listen to mostly acoustic jazz, folk, classic rock, everything except for classical. so should i keep the benz, or trade it for the sumiko? my ears tell me sumiko is the way to go hear, but maybe it's not the match with my rig as the benz is. or maybe it's better?

would love to hear opinions. thanks.
sberger
Dear 999: These two cartridges has a different music presentation: the Ruby 2 is more relaxed and natural music performer, the LP is more alive more at the edge in the high frecuencies, more up front presentation. The low bass on the Ruby 2 is a little on the soft side ( very little ) and the LP is more thight and precise.

It is hard to say if the $$ difference is justified, because this depends on what are our music priorities.

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.
Raul: What is your opinion of the Transfiguration Temper W as compared to the Benz LP.
Dear Reb: I really like the Temper W: it is a dead neutral cartridge, very good tonal balance, bass pitch right on target ( no overhang ): great performer. Yes I prefer, slightly, over the LP.

BTW, if you are looking around this performance level, you have to take in count at least two other cartridges: Dynavector XV-1 and Van denHul Colibri. At a higher price: the marvelous Allaerts MC2 Finish.

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.