Koetsu Jade platinum V Dynavector XV-1s ?

Has anyone heard both cartridges?. My XV-1 is close to worn out, so looking at what my next cartridge will be. I can buy a Jade for pretty close to the same price as the XV-1s.

How does the Koetsu play rock/pop/alternative music?. I like all styles of music but this is where most of my taste lies.

cheers Shane
downunder
Shane,search about the new Te Kaitora Rua before pulling the triger !

Good luck !
Audio999. I had a Te-Kaitora before I bought the XV-1. No comparison, the XV-1 was in a different league. XV-1 has similar bottom end but a lot clearer, transparent, naturally dynamic and plain easier to listen to from top to bottom.
I still have the Te-Kaitora and it was a big step up from the XX-2.
The XV-1s will be better again.
I still have the Te-Kaitora so perhaps one day I might trade in on the new Te-Kait, but I very much doubt it.

Thanks Paul, I am sure I made the right move - but with this obsessive habit, one is always on the lookout for greener pastures.

Looks like I will be waiting for several weeks for mine ( I hope I get it before Xmas), the distributor said I was waiting in line behind the US and Germany orders.

I guess I can enjoy my Helikon for the next few weeks, It does not get much of a lookin since I bought the XV-1.

cheers Shane