sonic signiture of accoustic zen satori

could anyone offer their opinion on the "overall/general" sonic signiture of the satori speaker cable in a solid state system ?

if it what i am looking for, then i will spend the time to audition.

thanks !!

mike
mikesinger
Hi... Doing some research on this cable and was wondering what does PRAT mean?
Pace/Rhythm/And/Timing or Power Rock At Tim's but I don't know who Tim is.

Regards,
Robert
Hey, Tim's a friend of mine. What are you rocking about? He likes Mozart.

Owned the Satoris / SS gear / Classical music (mostly) / warm, pleasant, ok. / sold them.

PRAT is what a performer develops with a little bit of talent, good teaching/role models, and lots and lots of practicing.
tried the satoris on my alon ii's. i have to say i didnt care for them.

the midrange was nice, but the extensions ( top and bottom) were a little dull imo.

hope that helps..

mike
I had the Satori's in my system for a long time(system is down currently). I like them a great deal, and a much bigger improvment over Harmonic Pro 11 and Audioquest Gibralter. I ran a double run to my speakers for improved sound. it was airy, clear, detailed, dynamic, uncolored, and had a huge soundstage! I couldn't ask for anything more.
I also used to deal with the Transparant and Nordost stuff. For the money, I don't see how you could go wrong with this steal of a bargain! I wouldn't hessitate to go Satori (or Hologram, depending) again. It's superb IMO> I used it with solid state, and tube pre's and such. Excellent!