I'm Not Flexible

I am looking for suggestions for a great power cable under $400 for a CD player that is very flexible. Garden hoses need not apply. What do you think?
128x128nathanu
Thanks for the input. While I have heard of TG Audio, I have never heard of KWorks. Do you have a website address or other contact info?
Check out the Power Chord from Audience. I've tested it against quite a few popular cords and next to the Elrod signature cords which are a lot more expensive it's my favorite, it is also quite flexible and easy to use. You can get a brand new 5ft length for about 275
Mapleshade Clearview Double Helix Mark II power cord with Plus treatment. This one is flexible, but requires separation of its four (!) strands which would run in parallel from the power outlet to your component CD player. There are some unique, almost weird looking products which live up to their manufacturer's bold claims, and this is one of them. This might be your first tweaky product, or at least this can serve as a recommendation to another Audiogon member trying to sort through a seemingly endless forest of power cords, and willing to think outside the box.