MIT Love 'em or Hate 'em

Has anyone else noticed that audio stores that carry MIT think there is no better cable type and stores that don't carry MIT all think they are terrible. Is this sour grapes or is something else going on here?
bundy
This thread went about as I had expected.

I will say, as for my own participation in this "drive by" of a thread, that I did, TRY, to stay out of it after my initial post for some time. I admit to a case of "thread rage". Having been tailgated by unclekrusty in his huge Cadillac SUV, cut off, and then given the finger after the tried to run me off the road,I returned the favor by flipping him off and showing him my Glock. Guilty!

As usual, in a thread of this nature no real good comes of it. It just seems to be the nature of this and few other topics that come up around here. It was all too predictable though.
One good thing out of this thread is the post (way up there) by jsbail, who wisely and succinctly captured the audiophile vs. music lover, heart vs. head struggles of this hobby. I'm initiating the "drubin award" for great posts and present the first one to jsbail. Here's what he said:

"I bought Harmonic-tech pro 9 plus to replace my MIT MH750. When I listened with the Harmonic-tech, I was hearing detail, paying attention to the bass line, noticing the image. When I listened with the MIT, I was thinking about the girl I met when I first heard that song playing. I ended up keeping the MIT. "
Drubin:
I like your idea but they say men think about sex/girls every 5.3 seconds so I'm afraid that might skew your results. Maybe he was listening to the MITs during a high point of the cycle.(hehehehehe) Anyway, I liked your post above better than his and I award you the first and last "Clueless Cup." We have a strict no return policy.

Sincerely
I remain,