Krell SACD now shipping

Anyone seen it yet?
wvick
Saw this player for the first time today. This was the black version just going out on display at a local shop. I could not stay around to audition. Just as well, witness to it coming out of the box and placed upon the rack. Looks cool and business like. I will gladly go back in a few days to listen and report my impressions. This unit had balanced stereo outs for sacd. Rca stereo outs and multi-channel rca outs for sacd. Also co-ax and fiber optic stereo outs for red book cd..Tom
Received my SACD Standard last Thursday and should have my new Krell 400xi intergrated this week. I am currently running the SACD Standard through an inexpensive 60 watt integrated amp (single-ended w/ a cheap $10 dollar interconnect). I can't wait to run it balanced via my Harmonic Tech ProSilway II into the new Krell 400xi. From what I have heard so far, the SACD Standard is very impressive, even with a $10 cable! The filters are a nice feature and the build quality is strong. At 4K, I think that Krell is going to sell a lot of these.
With the filters it sounds like a Sony with a Krell badge. Does it have any digital inputs? Does it load Sacd's quicky or does it take time like most others?
The Krell doesn't have digital inputs only outputs. It does load SACD and RBCD quickly. A solid player that deserves to be heard. I wouldn't compare it to a Sony player just because it has filters.
Jla, your knowledge of this new Krell is impressive.

Will the Krell output a DSD signal? I think we are all waiting for the day when more reasonably priced SACD machines, such as this one, have this feature. Also, is this player stereo or multichannel? Believe it or not, I prefer stereo.

Thanks in advance!
Joe