Virtual Dynamics Recall

I guess everyone knows about the recall on the power 3's. Has anyone already got your cryo treated power 2's yet.
bro57
Gunbei,I understand that the Virtual Dynamics have their own " dynamic filtering " so that line conditioners aren't necessary.Maybe Rick or someone with technical knowledge can explain the reason for direct wall plug-in.My guess is that a conditioner may be too much of a good thing and possibly interact with the VD cables to suppress the music.Of course this is just a guess.Gunbei,now that you've listened to the cable awhile through the conditioner try by-passing and tell us what the difference sounds like.
Sherod, thanks for the good suggestion. Unfortunately, I don't have any speaker cables at right now. I sold two pairs of Analysis Plus Oval 9 to help finance the cryo'd Audition Package I purchased from Rick.

I think the first thing I'll do is to install the VD speaker cables and try to make a mental comparison with the AP9s from memory. After a bit of listening I'll probably go ahead and install the whole setup and let it burn in. Once I'm satisfied that my system is settled in, I'll start experimenting with the interactions between different conditioners and going straight into the wall. I suppose this could take up to a month.

My Audition Package was shipped out wednesday, so hopefully I won't have to wait to long. I'll do my best to post some useful information once I get a feel for the cables in my setup. Stay tuned.
Response to earlier post/question " ..anyone using the V.D. cords with power cond...?"

I have a Power three "powering" my PS P300. It was a significant improvement over the Silver Audio "Power Burst" that it replaced.

Although I understand the reasoning behind not using a power cond. in conjuntion with the Virtual cords, I'm still not willing to part with my P300 and the marvelous sonic things it does.

Also, as good as the Virtual cords are (and they are VERY good) , I'm still not convinced that they could clean up contaminated AC (& certainely not re-generate) the AC the way a P300, or similar device, can do.

That being said, I am, however, using an "Audition" cord "straight" into the wall to my amp -- with fantastic results.

ROCK ON RICK!!
Has anyone owned Shunyata,Electraglide,BMI,etc or other highly reviewed and regarded cables and then auditioned Virtual Dynamic cords to find them as good or better? Particularly when listening for what power cords do best;i.e. Black silence,wider and deeper soundstage,better focus,harmonics,dynamics,tonality and overall increased cohesiveness.( it's fun using some of the reviewer's buzz words,isn't it) but seriously,this is what I hear a good power cord do.I just sold my Shunyata Sidewinder I had on my pre/pro and I am ill after hearing it with the stock cord. It makes that big of a difference.Don't you think?
Denf,bottom line is what sounds best to you.What is "warm and smooth" to one man could be "colored and veiled" to another.Sometimes we get so caught up in the fervor of rave reviews that we jump into something and forget to listen for what our own ears like.If your set up sounds best to you with the conditioner,then so be it.