Rega Planet 2000 vs Classe CDP.3

WHICH ONE OF THIS CD PLAYER I BETTER, HAS SOME ONE COMPARE THIS TWO PLAYERS. MY OTHER EQUIPMENT IS BRYSTON B-60, SONUS FABER CONCERTO AND AUDIOQUEST CABLES. (VIPER AND SLATE)
THANKS FOR YOU COMMENTS
rcoppel
I've compared both, not in the same system. I did not like either of them. While auditioning the planet, I preferred an adcom gcd-750 in balanced mode side by side. When I auditioned the Classe I was comparing it to Rotel 991. I thought both were too laid back and lacked PRAT. If your looking in this price range you might want to consider a modded Sony SACD.

Best of Luck
Definately the Classe cdp.3..
I bought one and at first wasnt hot on it... but it grew on me quickly.. I replaced a musical fidelity a3 cr player. The classe build quality is amazing and the remote is very cool.. a solid piece of milled aluminum. dual 20 bit burr brown convertors.. HDCD capable and xlr out as well as dig out. A very musical player.. 3 dimensional and nice bottom end.. vocals are a little laid back.. I replaced it with a krell kav 300 cd.. and it was an improvement.. but for 6 to 700 it is a great player.. btw i am selling one now for 699.00 perfect, silver face and all boxes and manuals.. if interested email me for pix.
Enjoy
What the hell is this? Digital in the anolog is not that big of a deal, but now and ad?! Faux Pas