Siltech "G5"

Anybody with any experince with these cables. My dealer loves them. Of course, they are his "high end" cables, along with fadel Art.

Thanks,David
deshapiro
I have two pair of the ST-18 G3 which are the "entry" level ones (ha!) at $300 per meter. I am very impressed. They replaced and were better in my system than the Nordost Red Dawn which are $400/meter. The highs were very very slightly better in the Red Dawn, however the bass performance of the ST-18 was a lot better than the Red Dawn. I did try the ST-38 G3 and did not find them to be enough better (note: in my system) than the ST-18, to be worth the extra money. A better system than mine could yield a different result. Who is your dealer? If it is Northampton Audio/Spearit Sound who does sells these, you can trust their judgement.
Hi Sugarbie. Small world. After my complaints re system leanness Ethan at Spearit in Boston recommended I also replace my Red Dawn with Siltech G3!...except he has none for me to demo! Hmmm....
Please further elucidate your perceived differences: how is the bass better? My bigger concern is a "clickiness" on treble transients. Is the Siltech smoother without robbing detail or transparency? Thanks. Ernie