Any experience with STEALTH Cable?

Does anyone out there have any experience with the STEALTH premier speaker cables? I have not read anything about them nor tested yet. I am considering these or Bettercables or Anaylsis Plus Oval 12's. I'm particularly interested in the quality of the midrange and a non-glary high end. Thanks for any info
joema
I just got a pair of Stealth PC Premier yesterday. I also got a new Preamp on the same day, so it's hard to assign improvements right now, but my system is sounding a lot better. I can say that the build quality on the cables is very good - they are nicely terminated, very heavy and quite rigid. Hope this helps. John.
I replaced a Biwire/Biamp triple of DH LABS T14 (single to HF, and shotgun double to LF) with Stealth PC Premier stereo pair (Biamped). Absolutely night and day.. improvement in bass, soundstage, and musicality. Will add Stealth FR silver speaker cables for HF very soon.
Have not tried the spkr cables, but the HAC pwr cord is very good. Give it a try-you have 30 days. Regards Bret