Mapleshade speaker cables?

ANYONE HAD ANY EXPERENCE WITH MAPLESHADE "CLEARVIEW DOUBLE GOLDEN HELIX " SPEAKER CABLES? IF SO PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR ASSESSMENT & SOME IDEA OF A CABLE IT MAY BE COMPARED TO.
geno
Geno, I have been using these cables, as well as the interconects for six months now, and they are outstanding! Thus far, I have tried most of the mega cables and simply, cheap stuff from Radio Shack. However, these cables and interconects, without a doubt are the best sounding. I am constantly asked, when people come over and hear my system and see these cables, "What are these things made out of?" Especially the interconects. Be warned, these things look and feel strange, but I assure you if you buy the cables and interconects you will NEVER NEED TO BUY ANYMORE SPEAKER CABLES OR INTERCONECTS EVER AGAIN! Finally, this stuff is beyond state of the art, they are above and ahead of any current interconect or speaker cable. I have my entire system wired with this stuff, and I am so happy that I no longer have to worry about finding the best cables because I truly have them now. THERE IS NO OTHER CABLE THAT I CAN COMPARE THEM WITH.........THEY ARE REALLY A DIFFERENT ANIMAL. One final note, although I doubt you will want to upgrade to their absolute top of the line (i.e., there's really no need to--these cables are that good), if you do, their Omega Micro line is the absolute refrence. In my opinion listening to both cables, the Clearview has the same sonic signiture as the Omega Micro cable except you have more flexibility with them then the Micro line. The Micro line is extremely sensitive. Other then that, PLACE YOUR ORDER RIGHT NOW SO THAT THEY CAN START MAKING YOUR CABLES!
I have my system completely wired with Double Helix IC and speaker cable. I first tried the single helix IC between my CD player and preamp, there was such an across the board improvement I just had to try the speaker cable and double helix IC. I never looked back. I replaced Harmonic Technology Truthlinks and Pro 9+ and before that Transparent Ultra cable and IC's. The Mapleshade wire is so much more musical than any other cable I have ever used in my system. I am hesitant to recommend wire as it is so system dependent, but in the case of Mapleshade I can't see how there wouldn't be an improvement. I'm talking depth, soundstage, clear nonboomy bass, crystal clear extended treble, and an improved air between instruments and vocalists. My previous wires were good, but the Mapleshades in my system are magnificent. I am sure there are other good or better cables out there, but at what price, these cables are VERY reasonably priced,and you can return them if you are not satisfied within thirty days. I agree with the above poster there isn't anything to compare them to above or at their price range.
Is there a website for Mapleshade? Where can you purchase Mapleshade cables? Thanks
The website is www.mapleshaderecords.com The link for the cables is at the bottom of the home page. Their discs sound fantastic also. You might want to try some.
I replaced XLO Ultra Type 6 cables with the golden helix and am very happy. I noticed an instant improvement with my system. Very highly recommended! The appearance will raise a few eyebrows, as well as the sound does a few smiles. Charlie