Speaker Cable Recommendation

I have the Krell KAV-500 amp and Dynaudio Contour 3.0 speakers. I'd be interested in hearing anybody's opinion on an excellent 3-figure (new or used) set of cables to connect them. I listen to mostly rock/pop, with a fair amount of Jazz thrown in. Also, the next upgrade is going to be for a beefier two-channel Krell amp if that figures into any recommendation somebody might have.
kthomas
So far, I'm really impressed w/ the Van Den Hul, The Wind on my Contour 1.1 mated to a Plinius 8150i integrated! The cable is fairly inexpensive and its very good. I;m trying out the ANalysis Plus in a few weeks, but I had had the Wind for almost 6 months and I can't complain!
Apostle or anyone else, have you compared HT Pro-9 to double runs of HT Pro-11, almost the same price and if cost is no factor double runs are preferable to internal bi-wire. Does Pro-9 use higher grade wire?
Jim Wang of Harmonic Tech advised me that double runs of 11 are better sounding than a 9 biwire.
Tj thanks for response. HT has an affordable cable that mere mortals can afford to have double runs, and have great sound. I am also amazed at sound I am getting with double runs of Analysis Plus Oval 9, $299 for 8ft new, great sound for audiophile mortals.....Regards Sam