Speaker Cable Recommendation

I have the Krell KAV-500 amp and Dynaudio Contour 3.0 speakers. I'd be interested in hearing anybody's opinion on an excellent 3-figure (new or used) set of cables to connect them. I listen to mostly rock/pop, with a fair amount of Jazz thrown in. Also, the next upgrade is going to be for a beefier two-channel Krell amp if that figures into any recommendation somebody might have.
kthomas
I have Dragon Plus non-biwire, and if/when I ever do sell them, the guy won't be a getting a "deal", since Everest is $8500! I'll get whatever the "market demands"..........................I love the way AudioQuest has gone the way of Wireworld, and gone up 150% on the price of all their cables. But at least AQ changed the names and outward appearance! (And they're cool "earth-friendly" environmentalist-wacko names, too!) WW has the gall to just hike prices 25%, with NO changes to appearance or nomenclature! I've noticed a few dealers have had to have "50% off" sales just to move WW product. And make no mistake, they're still making 50 points on the sale! I picked up some cheap Atlantis 2 ic, and will report a comparison with it, to others soon, after it gets burned in some. This test will be with Sennheiser 600 headphones and tube headphone preamp ONLY...be several weeks before I post, though...
The best cables I've heard at any price are the Harmonic technology Pro-9 Don't take my word for it Check out their web site and click on reviews.This stiff wipes out some of the most exspesive cable on the market and for 888.00 for an8ft pair in biwire
So far, I'm really impressed w/ the Van Den Hul, The Wind on my Contour 1.1 mated to a Plinius 8150i integrated! The cable is fairly inexpensive and its very good. I;m trying out the ANalysis Plus in a few weeks, but I had had the Wind for almost 6 months and I can't complain!
Apostle or anyone else, have you compared HT Pro-9 to double runs of HT Pro-11, almost the same price and if cost is no factor double runs are preferable to internal bi-wire. Does Pro-9 use higher grade wire?
Jim Wang of Harmonic Tech advised me that double runs of 11 are better sounding than a 9 biwire.