INNERCONNECT ADVICE.

I am wondering if by switching my innerconnects from the pre-amp out to 2 Marantz Mono blocks to a higher quality pair if the sound will be better any advice?I am currently using Audioquest topaz from a Dennon 3300 to Marantz ma700 any advice would REALLY be appreciated!!!
ron007
Before you spend a lot of money consider the Audioquest Quartz/Hyperlitz3. I have two(2)pair for sale at auction. This would be a minimal investment to ascertain whether or not a more expevsive interconnect is the solution. If they don't sell at auction I'll sell you one pair at a good price. You can reach me dirctly at [email protected]. Also you could consider going right out and buying a new and higher priced connector, in that case consider calling Brown Electronic Labs. (408)259-8648 and inquiring re: their P1 interconnect, $195(1-meter pair). These are designed and manufactured by Richard Brown, designer of BEL power amps. Finally go to www.verber.com/mark/cables.htm and read the artcle on Cable Nonsense written by John Dunlavy. Hope this helps.
Before you spend a lot of money on cables you might want hear the D.H.Labs BL-1s, they only 99 bucks, i`am not saying there aren`t better cables out there,but you will spend more for very little improvement.
for the money the harmonic tech cables are hard to beat. call me for a good deal on these cables at (949)362-5050.
If you like clasical music I would recommend listening to the Nordost Blue Heaven. The are available on Audiogon at about 100-125 per pair. BUT, I have NO IDEA how they mate with your component.