First favorite tune

This can't help being a fun thread. What was your first fav? Mine was Johnny Cash's Ring Of Fire. I was four years old.
csontos
Probably something from the Andy Williams Christmas album. My mom says I toddled around singing almost everything on it and if she played something else I'd drive her nuts asking her to put on "Andy Wuwwums."

I still like that album.
The first tune I heard early on that probably set me firmly on the course of appreciation for music was "The Moldau" by Smetana. My sister had a recording of this when I was still a pre-schooler and her small collection was my initial musical stomping ground. I read the liner notes and used to play it over and over envisioning what was described.

Shortly after that came "Peter and the Wolf" by Prokofiev, which is always a great way to introduce children to classical music.

Nowadays, "The Wiggles" have a lot of catchy and musically diverse material that young children take to naturally. My daughter cut her musical chops, which are quite astute already at age 11, early on with the Wiggles. With my son, it was more the (pre-Wiggles) Beatles.
I honestly don't remember. Music was always there. I know the first LP was "All Summer Long" by the Beach Boys. But I had 45's before that and always had music in my head.
Some interesting answers already posted, good idea for a thread.