Which Home Theater speakers for under $28,000.

I am looking for a 7.1 HT system including equipment for a 3,000 cu. ft. dedicated Home Theater & music room. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks
electrostaticman
Chadnliz;

Legacy Focus 20/20, brilliant, high value theater system, infact add Legacy to the list above. Sold Legacy's as a dealer, lots of cone area, very nice.
Yeah I think I've fallen a little victim of this myself over the years. And that's the same kinda "I'm god" and "my oppinions are right, and I know better than you" kinda mentality. From a relationship/sales standpoint, or trying to basically help someone, this is wrong...I understand that. Yet, as someone who's really into this stuff as a hobby, and passionate about audio/video, it's easy to do I think. I basically wouldn't buy from someone like Cinematic Systems. It's all basiclly HIS ISSUES he appears to be forcing on you....not the way to help people. Even though you could get 99/100 people to agree that what someone like this recommends is "the best", you still don't want to do business with him, or associate with him, or get excited about dealing with him, talking, whatever! I think you all understand.
We come across this kind of mentality all the time.
Basically(again, I tend this way a bit myself. So I'm guilty too).
Peoples, it's all good. Some of us are just really anxious to share what we think is special...we just deliver it with a bunch of sour apples you gotta devour to get through the rest. Sorry...
Guys & Gals (if any)no need to apologize. I have learned a great deal and do appreciate all that has been said. As long as we stick to the subject of HT equipment and speakers I think we are answering not only my questions but others who tune in. Happy Holidays and Thanks.
Electrostaticman, go to Albert Porter's System and read his last post. A voice of reason, with real knowledge behind, it is always worth reading.
haha! had to laugh at Albert's post! Funny!

I personally want my sound effects subtantial! When the celery breaks in the audio track of the special effects indicating a human bone has snapped, it had better sound, "KA-RACK"! Only Eminent Technology speakers can provide that Visceral 'you are there' bone snapping experience! It's the ONLY speaker endorsed by the Celery Growers for Special Effects Association! Need we say more!!!!!