Top Ten Pre Amp Solid State of all time?

Ok,we have all had fun with this top ten thread. Naturally the Pre Amp is next.Just a wealth of information has poured forth in Top Ten Tuners,and Top Ten Amps,tube or solid state. To start this thread I vote for the Threshold FET 2. Have owned PS Audio,ARC,NAD,but keep going back to the Threshold FET 2. Ok your turn nominate your favorite Pre Amp of all time.
ferrari
The Van Alstine Model 1 Pre Amp. Way ahead of its time.One of the first mil spec pre amps I can remember. Still have mine. Still rock solid and musical,tremendous sound stage,great phono section.Build quality that others have copied.Have owed a few others,but havent found anything to really replace this gem.
Threshold Fet 10E. Very neutral with no coloration. Awesome detail and dynamics. A great design by Nelson Pass, and Stereophile CLASS A for years when it meant something.
The Pass Labs XO, the Classe Omega and the Threshold FET 10 are good candidates for top ten statis....although I do still favor tubes for pre-amps....perhaps I have a sweet tooth?