Tube preamp with remote for 1K used

I am looking for a good tube preamp with a remote. I do not need phono. Her is my associated equipment:

Odyssey Stratos Monoblocks
Audio Physic Virgos
Pioneer 525 Dvd Player modded by Stan Warren

I am currently using a passive but want to try a tube pre with this system.

ALL suggestions would be very helpful.

Here are some considerations by brand:
Sonic Frontiers
Audio Electronic Supply
Copland
CJ
hiflyer
David - tx for clarifying my post(brain to typing fingers translation lost something) - what I meant to say was that Rogue offers the 66 in either the phono or remote version and mine was the phono version. Possibly now there is a unit with both those functions combined...Mark O'Brien at Rogue is a great guy to deal with and will answer all of your questions.
You might also want to consider BAT VK3i (might be a touch more with the remote). Balanced and single-ended, optional phono, 4 6922 and 2 6v6s, so there would be more $ in tubes, for sure (although these units are suppossedly much easier on tubes than AI 3 .
I agree with the SHA Gold people. I've had mine for years and don't feel the need to get a new one. I may send it in and get it upgraded to the Reference status. I guess I should take the opportunity and ask if other owners think the reference is significantly better than the standard. And the answer is? ........
Rogue 66 with the magnum upgrade. The Magnum really is a huge upgrade to the entire Rogue line.