Tube preamp with remote for 1K used

I am looking for a good tube preamp with a remote. I do not need phono. Her is my associated equipment:

Odyssey Stratos Monoblocks
Audio Physic Virgos
Pioneer 525 Dvd Player modded by Stan Warren

I am currently using a passive but want to try a tube pre with this system.

ALL suggestions would be very helpful.

Here are some considerations by brand:
Sonic Frontiers
Audio Electronic Supply
Copland
CJ
hiflyer
I agree the Melos SHA series is a nice pre.I believe they only have 2 tubes so if you dont want to have to spend alot for a tube roll this may be a factor.Please correct me John and Dug if Im wrong about the # of tubes(as if you wouldnt):) Also,the Rogue is avaliable with a remote just to clear up any confusion from RGD's post.Last I knew Rogue was going to start offering the 66 with a remote and phono together.
my music-director is a true fully-balanced design, so it has 4 6922/7308 tubes. but, the single-ended wersions & the sha-golds (single-ended inputs w/balanced & single-ended outputs) i do believe use only two 6922/7308 toobs.

doug s.

David - tx for clarifying my post(brain to typing fingers translation lost something) - what I meant to say was that Rogue offers the 66 in either the phono or remote version and mine was the phono version. Possibly now there is a unit with both those functions combined...Mark O'Brien at Rogue is a great guy to deal with and will answer all of your questions.
You might also want to consider BAT VK3i (might be a touch more with the remote). Balanced and single-ended, optional phono, 4 6922 and 2 6v6s, so there would be more $ in tubes, for sure (although these units are suppossedly much easier on tubes than AI 3 .
I agree with the SHA Gold people. I've had mine for years and don't feel the need to get a new one. I may send it in and get it upgraded to the Reference status. I guess I should take the opportunity and ask if other owners think the reference is significantly better than the standard. And the answer is? ........