Sub for Aerial 10Ts

Looking for a sub for the 10Ts room size is 25 by 18. Want something that will wow me. amp is sim audio titan. Would like to here from 10T owners. The sub would be mostly for home theater. Price is not an issue thanks Ht steve
htsteve
I'll second Ken's reply. Aerial's SW 12 would be the way to go. A pair would be better. I've got 10t's and a similar sized room, I'm happy without a sub, however I have a Infinity IRS Betas as well as the 10t's, and the Beta woofers integrate with the 10t as well, and I use them now and then. Good luck!

Paul
Owner of 10Ts, CC5, 2 SW-12, as Nike likes to mention, JUST DO IT!

They do integrate very well with the 10Ts, and truthfully, equally as well with the Dunlavy SC-IV. A great sub for those!!

Dan
The SW12 is excellent, if that is in your price range. It wasn't in mine.

I own the 10T's and have a Triad Platinum 18 inch sub that is used for 95% music and 5% movies in 2-channel.

As you probably know, the 10T's are excellent in the bass regions and are definitely a full range speaker.

The Triad dialed in at the lowest crossover setting, and low volume setting simply reproduces the lowest octave without problems.

I found it to be near as musical as Bag End's Infrusub 18" inch sub but the Triad has a few more dial-in capabilities.

-IMO
Thanks for the quick reply. It was a toss up between the Aerial or Revel sub which I heard was also a good match. Bemmer I heard the ML 33H With the Aerials It was awsome a little out of my price range that why I went with Sim Titan What do you think . It sound good but nothing like the ML33 Is there another ML that would give me good results. I also have a Sony 7700 DVD player Was thinking of upgrading to 9000es DVD or should I keep the 7700 and go with a bat CD player since I listen to music 90 percent of the time Thanks
Steve:

I understand about the 33H being a little out of reach, it was for me as well, fortunately it was a friend selling and price and terms were favorable! I've heard nothing but good about the Sim Titan if you are happy that's where it is at. As to CD players, I just sold a Sonic Frontiers SFD2 MKII tube dac, and currently I have a Sony 9000ES dvd/cd/sacd, the 777ES SACD/CD player and a BAT VKD5SE.
When all is said and done for redbook, it's the bat. The 777 Sony doesn't give up much though, and the 9000 is there for the DVD's, although the 9000 is the best bang for the buck I've ever come across.

Good luck,

Paul