McCormack DNA2 Deluxe vs Sim Aud Moon W5

Knowledgeable opinions would be appreciated here. Which would you consider is better and why? I'm deciding between the two.
valdee
Go audioreview.com and look up the reviews on this amp. I agree with them and I have heard the DNA-2 Deluxe Limited Edition and I feel it is an extraordinary amp. Those amps are upgradable to higher levels by the original designer too.
Hi Valdee, I also own a McCormack DNA-2 and highly recommend it. The bass is great, midrange is smooth and detailed. I spoke to someone that heard a friends Revision A full upgrade DNA-2 from SMC (Steve McCormacks company) and he said it was unbelievable the performance Steve gets from his upgrade. Good Luck & if you don't like it it will sell very quick at Audiogon. Happy listening. Don
I have no doubt that the DNA2 is a great amp although I have not heard it. However, have any of you DNA2 fans actually compared it, side by side, with a SimAudio Moon S-5?
Hi KR4, No I haven't compared the two.I would like to tell you McCormack/Conrad Johnson service is excellent. I had a problem after a lightning storm (while I was at work and amp was plugged directly into ac outlet) and my girlfriend said power went off and on. I called McCormack and arranged shipping of unit and was quickly telephoned from repair technician himself and told me a power transistor failed. He called back after repair that same day and told me amp tested good after repair.They even replaced outer shipping box that was a little rough from shipping and repair was about $125.00. Service means a lot to me and I will continue to buy their products.Hope this helps you decision. Good Luck. Don