Latest comments on PS Audio PP?

Last Fall it received lots of discussion, but there hasn't been much said lately about the PS Audio Powe Plant. Now that it's been in use for awhile what do owners think? Same thing for the Multiwave option, too. Thanks!
fpeel
I've had mine since early fall, was extremely impressed with it then and still am. One of those rare products that lives up to its hype. Multiwave is worth the upgrade,too, easily.
KRE111.please let us know on how the P.P and Your krell 300s sounds.Iam curios to know if you well have ant loss in dynamics ,or prefer the sound without.
thanks steve
My Krell amp sounds great plugged into the dedicated runs made for my audio system with a very good shielded filtered power cord. ( I cannot imagine paying for the 1200 so that I could plug my amp into it ) But I cannot ever listen to my system anymore unless the Preamp and CD are plugged into this. It is amazing PP300. But maybe I had better ask Steve. It might just be all in my mind. And Now I am out $1300. AAARRRRGGHHHH!!!!
FYI, I was told that the transformer boards on the P300 had a batch(s) with reversed wires on the transformer board which resulted in a switch between the neutral and line(hot) and subsequently out of phase with increased AC polarity. I checked this and low and behold, on my unit it was true. I popped the bottom, switched the neutral and line, and VOILA, no more boomy bass, better imaging and soundstaging, etc. I thought this was BS. I stand corrected, phase is important. Those of you with P300's may want to check, it made a not so subtle difference in my system.