recommend Progressive-scan DVD players?

Please give me your thoughts/opinions on Progressive-scan DVD players that you've had experience with? What's the best value? I'd prefer one without a decoder built in. Any comments please also on some of them advertised as "progressive-scan" and not actually so? Thanks for your thoughts!
soundsgr8tome
Hi Angela, best regards. I'm enjoying my Sony DVP-9000ES very much, but my TV keeps shutting of for days, and when the serviceman comes ...voila! it works again, happened twice. I'll find that bug and squash it sooner or later. Gotta run, Sounds,go for it!
I just bought this Panasonic DVD-RP91 and I think this is the best value on progressive scan DVD players right now. I got it for the DVD-Audio feuture but it's video quality is giving my Sony S9000ES a run for it's money.This is worth checking out. I payed $449 plus shipping for my unit.
Rmm1:

Where did you get a Panasonic DVD-RP91 for $450.00?? I just checked out Panasonic's website just now, and I saw that it lists for almost $800.00.

--Charles--
Charles,

Check out www.moreaudiovideo.com. They have it for $449.00, and it is in stock.

Cheers!
Yes the Panasonic is the Hot new player. Ecost has it for $439 but a $13.00 handling charge bumps it up a little.