ARC VT 100: MkII vs. MkIII?

Has anyone familiar with the MkII listened to the latest revision? Would you care to compare?
waveparti
I have a VT100MKII and LS25, and formerly had a VT100MKI that had the FET upgrades and Infini Cap upgrades that the later model VT100's had. I understand that the new MKIII is quite an improvement over the MKII, but I am reserving judgement until I audition one in my system. I have mixed feelings regarding the switch to the new 6H30's, because I have gotten great results by upgrading the Sovtek 6922's. Several years ago, I began using Amperex 7308's, Siemens 7308's and Mullard CV2423 (6922's) to replace the Sovteks. This tube change results in a very,very large improvement in the amp (can you say "liquid"?). Care must be taken to match and have strong readings for the tubes in V7 anbd V8, in that these two tubes set/maintain the bias voltage for the 6550's. Unfortunately, 6922-type NOS tubes are hard to find and are insanely priced. When I upgraded to the MKII, I upgraded from the ARC 6550C's to a matched octet of EI Type 3 KT-90's that Upscale Audio recommends for the VT100. Once again, I obtained a very significant improvement in performance over new 6550C's. Anyway, I have said all of this to explain my hopes that with a better tube compliment in my MKII, I may not be as disappointed when I do an A/B with a MKIII.
I heard the MkII at my dealer's showroom. I fell in love with the sound. By the time I was ready to make the purchase the MkIII came out, so I didn't have the chance to audition the MkII at home. I am in awe of the sound of the ARC MkIII. First thing I noticed was improved bass response and even more detail from my Dunlavy VI's. I just made the purchase a couple of weeks ago and although I paid close to manufactured suggested retail (5 grand), it looks now like I got a great deal. My salesperson called me today and said ARC has just raised the price of the MkIII to $6.000.00. The new ARC VT 200 MkII is also going up a thousand bucks to $11,000.
iam researching both products, choice is tuff considering i live on the island of guam. and shipping is so rediculous. my system is wadia 861 via synergistic des. ref active sheildig. to pass x 350 via synergistic des. ref speaker cable to dunlavys sc 4as.