Is DEQX a game changer?

Just read a bit and it sure sounds interesting. Does it sound like the best way to upgrade speakers?
ptss
^One could always get a dedicated room correction only system and add it to properly designed from the ground up 1st order cross-over time aligned speakers.
Unsound ... on paper, I think that's true. But I wonder out loud just how time coherent so called time coherent speakers really are. That's just a question.

Presumably, if one was to use the DEQX on a 1st order time coherent speaker, there would be no need for further time alignment. That's the theory anyway.
I would like to see a STEREOPHILE review comparing measurements of say a Revel Salon 2 (multiple crossovers but not time aligned) versus the current best 'time aligned" speakers, both before and after DEQX. Along with comments on the sound of course.
Ptss ... ditto. I'll check my e mails, but I think I asked John Atkinson and Marc Mickelson to review the DEQX. No answer yet.
Ptss ... forgive my cynicism, but DEQX might get more attention if it advertised in the so-called high-end audiophile hard copy mags or web sites.