Is DEQX a game changer?

Just read a bit and it sure sounds interesting. Does it sound like the best way to upgrade speakers?
ptss
Drewan, to eliminate that "slightly more artificial and brittle"
sound it the top end- I suggest experimenting with ac isolation and conditioning devices for your unit and source, and some high quality power cords. Good luck. I agree it's difficult to acknowledge our old(er) treasures have been surpassed in ways that surprise us. (I think improved power supply management is often one of the big factors.)
Answering about the Chord DAC, this was input to the DEQX via the phono analogue input so maybe this has some bearing on the slightly dull sound. Having said that, my current DAC inputs via the balanced XLR analogue input and sounds fabulous, definitely smoother and more realistic than the DEQX DAC

Answering about isolation, I already use expensive chords, a dedicated electrical circuit and power conditioning so I am confident that is sorted
Answering about the Chord DAC, this was input to the DEQX via the phono analogue input so maybe this has some bearing on the slightly dull sound. Having said that, my current DAC inputs via the balanced XLR analogue input and sounds fabulous, definitely smoother and more realistic than the DEQX DAC

Answering about isolation, I already use expensive chords, a dedicated electrical circuit and power conditioning so I am confident that is sorted