Is DEQX a game changer?

Just read a bit and it sure sounds interesting. Does it sound like the best way to upgrade speakers?
ptss
Fyi folks ... the DEQX rep scheduled the DEQX tech guy in Colorado (Larry) to be on call to take the calibrations to the final step. The rep is bringing a mic and all of the other paraphernalia that will be needed to calibrate my system for time coherence and FR EQ.

Optimally, the time coherence measurements are best made in a sonically "dead" environment. Short of an anechoic chamber, I think the next best place is outside. The anechoic chamber is not an option and I doubt schlepping the speakers and amp outside is an option either.

So, maybe I'll get a 90-plus percent result??? Again, I'll know more after the Monday audition.

Drewan77 ... your experience and reactions are encouraging.

Btw, the rep is using a DEQX Pre Mate. I was more interested in the DEQX Mate, but the Pre Mate has DAC capability. So maybe, I'll be able to finally dip my toe into other digital formats, like SACD and Hi Rez downloads.

My interest is technically piqued.
Sounds like you are very lucky to be getting a very thorough demo.
Might be hard to remove once you hear it's magic?
Bifwynne
Measuring outside gives plots on the software where the first reflection is quite distant and easily identified - this helps greatly with the accuracy of the calibration

Measuring inside does colour the result and when I compare by listening, an inside measurement/calibration sounds more hollow and artificial whereas an outside measurement results in very pure and neutral sounding music

If your dealer is willing and the weather permits, I strongly recommend you take this option. It will really show how special this processor is
"I doubt schlepping the speakers and amp outside is an option either."
Then you will not hear the best that the DEQX has to offer.

"If it took me more than a few bars to hear the change interest would be lost."
Then you have a short attention span and the DEQX is not for you.

"No need to ever remove it.."
Of course not, but doing so will remind you what changes are being made by having it in the playback chain.

"Although it took me about 6 months to fully understand and perfect everything."
Exactly!
Psag, illuminate me. How the heck am I going to move a 100 pound speaker and a 75 pound amp outside. And what about power connections. I'm sorry ... I'm just am having a problem figuring out the logistics.