Krell or Pass

got $9000 for an amp should I get Pass X-350 or Krell FPB-300...my speakers are Martin Logan CLS-2z Any help would be appreciated
harvey
My vote would be for neither. Take a look at the Vacuum Tube Logic page for some tremendously musical amps that mate very well with Martin Logans. In fact, all the speakers shown in the photos are Logan designs. Don't forget that most "best of show" awards that Martin Logan speakers win are when paired with VTL gear versus the Krell. http://www.vtl.com I may be biased however, I DO own a VTL Ultimate preamp and love it :)
Hi. I have a Pass Aleph 3 and it's stunning. Pass products make music in a way that Krell can't touch. I've heard a Krell 300i and got a headache in 30 seconds. Pass plays music Krell plays with an electronic haze over everything. Go for a Pass. I know the X-series isn't the same concept as my Aleph 3 but you can always trust Pass to make great products that deliver music with the emotion intact.
I would get the Blue Circle BC2's.I haven't heard the Pass but I have heard Krell and I don't like it at all.I use Naim but I don't think it's a good match with your speakers.Jim
FYI; You can buy a new FPB600c for around 25% off if you shop the authorized dealers in Fl. I have not heard the latest Pass gear except for an aleph 3. I promise you that if you pay alot of attention to your inbound A/C power the Krell FPB600c should amaze you.