FORT WORTH , TEXAS

Looking for fellow Audiophiles, music Lovers, and diy Audio people in the Fort Worth , (and Dallas areas ) , who would like to get together - - - I live in Fort Worth and want to find like minded people to talk about audio equipment and share music , Kind Regards, Dean
hallcon83
Hi Guys , My email is --- [email protected] ---- for those who haven't yet - please post your email... OR email me so we can talk about a time to meet together, we can do lunch or meet at homes for audio sessions - what ever works for you ......... Kind Regards, dean
Hi my name is Woody and I'm an audioholic.
I'll send you my contact stuff via email.
Thanks
Woody
aka Woodman
Arlington TX
What would be great is if a few of you local guys would attend Lone Star Audio Fest.

http://lonestaraudiofest.com/

This is scheduled for Dallas, TX. May 4,5 & 6 (2012). Best of all, it's free and very nice local show.

We can swap information, plan listening sessions as well as enjoying the show together.
I know I'm planning to attend, and Dean has mentioned it as well. I certainly look forward to it.
Hi Guys - If you haven't been to Lone Star Audio Fest, It's alot of fun !!!! And I'm planning on attending again this year... If you hang around after the show each night - several groups of us usually go out to dinner together, It's another great way to get to know people !! - Also there is a happy hour down on the ground floor in the center of the building, food, beverages , and fun - another good time to talk about audio ! I'm Looking forward to it !!!! Dean