FORT WORTH , TEXAS

Looking for fellow Audiophiles, music Lovers, and diy Audio people in the Fort Worth , (and Dallas areas ) , who would like to get together - - - I live in Fort Worth and want to find like minded people to talk about audio equipment and share music , Kind Regards, Dean
hallcon83
Hey Dean (and Albert) I am also in the DFW area and would be interested in getting together too. Unfortunately we can't connect on audiogon directly anymore. How can we all connect now? John
Hello Dean, Jazzerdave, & Swanny76109...

email me your phone # so we can connect. my email is posted in the forum. btw, I'm in Keller....
I sent an email to Eric. We can all connect through him since he's already posted his info.
Hi Everyone - Sorry I'm slow - having Laptop problems,- might need to try and replace my motherboard- (that should be fun : )...., - my email is [email protected], or - phone number 817-423-0315 - please leave message ! We should maybe plan a get together... I know not everyone will be able to make the same day ,but we can meet several times maybe .... to get to know each other - thoughts? Kind regards, dean